For those looking around for a senior independent living situation in Alberta, Red Deer is great place to hang your hat. Our senior independent living choice in Red Deer is called The Hamlets at Red Deer, and it is designed to offer care and assisted living for those...
Senior Independent Living Communities
These articles examine senior independent living community topics, including services and amenities at The Hamlets at Deer Park. Independent senior living communities provide a safe and secure place place, as well as the assistance, for seniors to keep thriving. Daily chores such as laundry and meals allow residents to spend more time enjoying life. Amenities such as well appointed lounges, social spaces, and fitness classes offer socialization and recreational opportunities are a big part of these communities.
At Hamlets at Red Deer, our range of amenities include:
- Private rooms
- Well appointed lounges, media room and social spaces
- Outdoor secure courtyards and patios for sipping teas and relaxing
- Delicious, home cooked meals
- Guest meals and catering available
- Snacks and beverages available
- Modified menus for those on special diets
- 2 buses for recreation and scheduled trips
- Recreational activities and outings for all levels of ability
- Fitness and activities
- Peace of mind with staff on site 24 hours a day
- Housekeeping & Laundry services
- In-house hairdressing salon
- Regular church services and spiritual support
- Wellness clinic and programs
- Professional care services available 24 hours a day
Although the pandemic has presented us with some scary headlines, there are multiple reasons why now is a great time to consider an assisted-living community. The Hamlets at Red Deer has taken every precaution to ensure that our residents and staff continue to remain...
When choosing the right senior retirement living community home in Red Deer, it is essential to choose a home that includes a floor plan that will meet the needs of each and every resident. It is important to carefully consider what the needs of the resident are. Will...